As Germany's foremost company in the field of business aviation, we also set standards in the maintenance sector - where safety has the highest priority. We provide comprehensive expertise covering a wide range of aircraft types. Experienced engineers, mechanics and technicians are on hand to help you and your aircraft. The outstanding range of ground equipment and special tools as well as our own component repair and maintenance facilities allow us to provide service at the highest level.
We operate one of the largest maintenance and repair hangars in the industry at our location at Stuttgart Airport covering around 5,000 sqm. We are also in position to offer parking and line maintenance at our new 6,000 sqm hangar in Munich. Our location at Al Maktoum International Airport in Dubai features a total of 12,500 sqm of air-conditioned hangar space for maintenance as well as holding facilities for larger aircraft. We are able to carry out the most complex maintenance and repairs efficiently and flexibly thanks to our technical equipment and the many years of experience gained by our team of experts.
Our Performance Range At a Glimpse
- Line & base maintenance
- Own shops for battery & wheel maintenance
- Cabin & connectivity upgrade programmes
- Maintenance and refurbishment of cabin equipment
- Warranty management
- All support for your business jet during a round trip by on-board technicians
- Airworthiness continuation and certification
- Development and management of individual maintenance programmes for your aircraft/helicopter
- Selection and specification of new aircraft to suit your needs
- Technical inspection and appraisal before the purchase or sale of aircraft
- „Green Aircraft“ and „Final Delivery“ inspection (construction supervision, delivery and acceptance inspections of new aircraft)